We have introduced a lot of changes to our food service to ensure that we can still offer a choice of food in a safe environment for both our pupils and staff.
We have set up food stations in both the main hall and the Restaurant. This allows us to keep year groups separate at different lunch sittings.
We offer a selection of Panini’s , Pasta, Baguettes, Pizza, Snacks, Drinks and Packed Lunches in both areas.
- Pupils are directed to their designated area (in their year groups) for their 30 minute lunch break.
- Pupils can queue up to chose from the selection of food we have on offer daily.
- Pupils can pre order food at the tills in each area for the day ahead, if they require a specific choice. Payment will be taken when they pre order.
- Pupils pay for their food via our thumbprint biometric system. No cash is accepted.
- All our food is prepared fresh daily on sight.
Pupils that have a Free School Meal allocation can either:
- Join the queue and chose their food along with other year group members in their allocated Lunch area. e.g. a panini with a small bottle of water. A baguette with a small water.
- Pre order their lunch choice a day ahead at the tills.
- Pre order a packed lunch a day ahead at the tills.