Enquiries and Complaints


Parents with questions or problems concerning any aspect of their child’s education should, in the first instance, contact the form tutor. The tutor will, in many cases, be able to respond directly, or alternatively will pass on the matter to an appropriate person, so that they can deal with it.

Parents can use email to contact a member of staff via the WGS Office office@wgswitney.org.uk, who will forward your message. The member of staff will then get back to you by email, telephone or letter depending on the nature of your enquiry.


Wood Green School has adopted the:

Acer Trust Complaints ProcedureThis sets out the process for making a complaint and how the school will manage this complaint. Concerns can be raised in person, in writing or by telephone. They may also be made by a third party acting on behalf of the person with the concern, as long as they have appropriate consent to do so. Concerns should be raised with either the class teacher or headteacher.

If the issue remains unresolved, the next step is to make a formal complaint, using the Contact details (Appendix A) and the Complaint form (Appendix B) as set out in the Acer Trust Complaints Procedure.

 Updated: October 2022